Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars: Battlefront II (PC, PS4, One)

1. Yep. Treat it as a digital toy box IMO.

Yoshi was probably that kid who only played with things that canonically went together.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. I passed on the first. This looks like it will be day one.

3. Love that they're throwing everything together for multi. That's exactly what I was hoping for with the last one.

This was the worst part of the original, so hopefully it's gotten a significant upgrade.

5. Starfighter mode was the only thing about the last game that I really enjoyed. And this one is looking better already.

What I really want to know is if they increased the party size in multiplayer. Having just one "partner" to group with killed a lot of my interest in the last game's battles. Move it to at least 5-6 people like in the Battlefield series.

6. Youtube content creators and Reddit pressure EA into temporarily shutting down microtransactions for this game.

7. So after saying in their original announcement that the loot boxs would be returning once they were reworked, today EA officially ate crow and announced that they are going to remove all the bullshit as of March 21. Loot crates will still exist but only as rewards for logging in daily, and won't grant anything useful for winning in the game. Cosmetic shit supposedly. Experience in game will only be granted by playing the game. Basically they appear to be reverting the experience system to BF4 or something similar.

I'm sure it's too late at this point for a lot of people, and I don't think this is going to solve the problem initially created by the people who have already bought the pay to win shit, but the game has gone from not a chance in hell to I might buy it used one day.

8. I'm sure they have records of who got what unlocks when and how. Convert all purchased pay-to-win shit to credits for cosmetics, at a very generous exchange rate. There will still be a few paying cheaters pissed that they got their cheats taken away, but fuck'em. It's what the game needs to stay/become (I'm not sure which applies at this point in time, I never got it, but I'm slightly tempted now) healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids