Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Battlefront II (PC, PS4, One)

Star Wars: Battlefront II (PC, PS4, One)

Since Hot Rod failed you in my absence, I'll have to make some overdue threads.

I can't wait to kill some terrorists in the campaign.

For anyone interested, this is one of BBY's $10 Reward Cert program, so if you have GCU, you can preorder it for effectively $38. I do wish there were a physical version of the PC deluxe edition for that reason though.

3. The first one didn't grab me, but I'll probably bite on II. I'm interested in what the campaign might actually be like. I'm more interested in Star Wars campaign then I am the BF series campaigns. I think I started BF1 and quite after 5 min. I should really go back and try it out.

4. Super hyped for the campaign here; closest relative to TIE Fighter we've gotten in a long, long time.

Honestly, the only way it could look better is if they took the heroes, especially the Force users out.

6. I'm a lot more interested now that there's a single player campaign, but how interested depends on how good that campaign is.

7. I kinda want to play Dark Forces now.

8. Is this actually going to be good this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Mixing heroes and trilogies is really awful. I wish they weren't in the multiplayer at all, and seeing (adult) Boba Fett and Rey on Naboo was just ridiculous. Just about everything else looks like an upgrade, but that's just such a bad decision.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Mixing heroes and trilogies is really awful.
    That's the best part. Nothing killed my hype for the first game more than hearing that they were limiting themselves to the OT only. It's multiplayer not story mode, who gives a shit? Throw it all in there.