Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yard Work

I crank my music anyway. Fuck it. I gotta hear my neighbor hoot and holler over sportsball games, so he can listen to my awesome music.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I hate yardwork, but I like having enough space between my neighbors and me that I can crank my music to ridiculous levels and they can't hear. So I must deal with the yard.
    But not dealing with the yard only makes it a better sound dampener. As a bonus, it will repel Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormon's, Girl Guides, and door-to-door solicitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I crank my music anyway. Fuck it. I gotta hear my neighbor hoot and holler over sportsball games, so he can listen to my awesome music.
    See, I don't have either problem. I can't hear them, they can't hear me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Kill your neighbors instead. They don't grow back.
    my neighbors are dead!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

You have the best neighbors.

6. I really do, tbh. I did not want a yard, I was pretty against the whole darn thing, but it's worth it to have the cemetery. In some ways having the yard work on weekends keeps me from shopping, so that's prob good.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I would love to live next to a cemetery, especially one that was not actively accepting new residents.

8. Yard work is just a never-ending battle with nature. And no one cares how pretty your yard is.

9. There was a 70-degree night in March when my wife and I set up the hammock and lay on it looking at the stars. I'm pretty fond of my yard.

Really can't stress enough how much ticks can just fuck right off, though. Thankfully they're only in the wooded area, and even then only lightly.

Skeeters. And humidity.

I have no idea why anyone kept heading south after Tennessee.