Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castlevania on Netflix

1. I enjoyed them, but it's not a story yet. It's really just the first 4 episodes of a normal 24 episode season. I think the action is well animated.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. Castlevania on Netflix

The show accomplishes exactly what it sets out to do in 4 episodes. It smartly introduces the main three characters, the antagonist, and it leaves us wanting more. It has very little fat. All 4 episodes are extremely well written and faithful to the game series. I don't see how you can ask for much more, frankly.

Saying that these four episodes could have been run together as a movie isn't really a criticism. It's just a further illustration of how well put together these episodes are.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Watched it. Its pretty good.

4. Saw them all yesterday and loved it. The pacing was great, and nothing seemed forced. I can't wait until season 2.

eeehhh, it was a little over the top with the anti church stuff, and the humans are all pretty horrible things.

I really won't be surprised if rape is discussed before it is over.

6. I LOVED IT AND IT WAS GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. oh the animation was p lazy in places but IT WAS GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Dracula, wrecking mother fuckers.

Just watched this. It was dope as fuck.The demon's speech to the bishop was the most metal shit ever
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...