Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4678910 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: June Edition

1. I bought one of each, but the filled out the rest via eBay so as not to risk getting a double. I think MM must have been one per box or something, because I've never seen one at any of the stores I've gone to. The employees or watchful collector probably get them as soon as the box is opened.

2. Last pawn haul, under $30 total ( 3DS games were somehow $4 apiece).

IMG_2818.JPG
    IMG_2844.JPG

Was especially pumped to run across Billy Hatcher and Doom. Doubt it has held up over the years but I loved Doom more than any other first person shooter for the 64. And holy hell the art for UMvC is crap by Capcom standard.
    Last edited by Low; 17 Jun 2017 at 11:48 PM.

You found doom?

4. I played Doom 64 last year. It's outstanding. It might even be easier to appreciate today than it was at release in light of the turn FPS map design has taken.

It's definitely easier to appreciate today, because Doom64 EX exists.

6. You'd think that he'd finish up DOOM64 EX, before taking on Turok and Powerslave.

7. Batman and Laputa: Castle in the Sky Hot Pink Edition. I also bought Nex Machina PS4 and Castle of Shikigami Steam.

8. How's that golf game? I think that last one I truly enjoyed was Links 2004 back on the original Xbox. I'd love a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    How's that golf game?
    Not as good as Neo Turfmasters. Feel free to apply that answer to any future golf games that may catch your eye as well.