Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6891011 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: June Edition

1. I just ordered a Nintendo Switch bundle on GameStop. It comes with ARMs, MK8, and BOTW so games I would have bought anyway. We'll see.

2. Atari Flashback 6 - found cheap at a garage sale so gave it a try
    Wavebird - Gamestop of all places had one, been looking for one
    Some vita games - Valhalla Knights 3, Deemo, and Broken Age

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Atari Flashback 6 - found cheap at a garage sale so gave it a try
    Wavebird - Gamestop of all places had one, been looking for one
    Some vita games - Valhalla Knights 3, Deemo, and Broken Age
    I hope it works better than the Flashback 7 I got last week.

Picked this up on Saturday.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Got Broken Age from LRG. Missed a beaut on Facebook, person selling a Lego Batman Tumbler unopened for $100. Oh well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Got Broken Age from LRG. Missed a beaut on Facebook, person selling a Lego Batman Tumbler unopened for $100. Oh well.
    Get one from Aliexpress for $80 or so... I know they are not technically Legos.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Get one from Aliexpress for $80 or so... I know they are not technically Legos.

Been debating it for awhile. Got the boys some Jurrassic World Lepin sets off there and the quality was impressive.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Been debating it for awhile. Got the boys some Jurrassic World Lepin sets off there and the quality was impressive.
    From the same factory.... heh. I want to get the Porsche GT3, it is amazing.

I feel like the first half of this should have been in the game at launch, but I also think the game is worth far more than the ~$40 I paid, so it evens out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. GameStop sent me the code for that but I won't be getting the system for another 2-3 weeks. Feels bad man.

10. Not necessarily. My bundle came significantly earlier than the expected date.