Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 356789 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: June Edition

1. A road case for my music rig. Now I don't have to carry around 3 backpacks and take forever recabling everything. Pop the top, plug in 2 cords, done.

I just need a few pancake cords to make it all tidy.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I picked up John Wick: Chapter 2 at Walmart and saw that the BR anniversary version of Ghost in the Shell was $8, so I grabbed that too, I also got X-Men: Days of Futures Past for the same price.

From eBay, I got Dig Dug, Frygar, Pac-Man, and Coily for my collection of those mini Funko pop figures. I only need Pinky and Mega Man to have them all, but I have never seen a MM in the wild or online. They must be like, one per case or some other limited shit.

What do they look like? I'll keep an eye out for those soulless pieces of shit for you. I'm not sure I've seen mini ones.

4. Thanks, but these are blind bags, so unless you know of a store near you that would sell them individually, there's no way to know which one you'll get. It's why I just picked up the others on eBay.

This is what they look like:

Ah, ok. Those are far less terrible than the regular Pops, though the character selection is really weird.

6. I love that Centipede, Frogger, and Dig Dug have figures. I'm a bit tired of Pac-Man though, and Mega Man has no business being in this collection. I would have preferred Mappy or any other arcade character instead.

Yes, that is exactly it. Mega Man needs to go.

8. I got an ultrawide monitor for a decent price, then realized I have little use for it at home, took it to work, and got my boss to reimburse me for it.

My Hori Fighting Commander for XB1 that I ordered in February finally arrived, too. I liked the PS4 FC Pro that I had, but the lack of x-input was becoming a problem.

I kinda want one but I don't know what I'd use it for.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Thanks, but these are blind bags, so unless you know of a store near you that would sell them individually, there's no way to know which one you'll get. It's why I just picked up the others on eBay.

This is what they look like:

I bought one of each of the different packages they come in, and the arcade cab on the packaging synced up with what was in the box every time. Frogger was in the Frogger package, Centipede was in the Centipede one, etc. It's a dice roll which of the characters you'll get in the games with multiple figures, but it's not nearly so "blind" as most blind-box stuff.

(Not sure which one they'd throw Megaman into, though, since it has no box in the assortment.)