Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Man Legacy (LOL It's 1-6) Collection XB1/PS4/PC/3DS

1. Mega Man Legacy (LOL It's 1-6) Collection XB1/PS4/PC/3DS

Press Follows:
    Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom’s iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character. Mega Man Legacy Collection will feature all six games and more for an MSRP of €14.99 / £11.99 this Summer as a digital download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, and this Winter on Nintendo 3DS.

In addition to the six Mega Man games, Mega Man Legacy Collection features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of history, high-res art and original concept pieces – a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
    Some notes, it's done by Other Ocean who fucked up USF4 recently. Also LOL @ Wii U, please continue to buy each game at $5 a piece.

2. how much money in real dollars

but lol Other Ocean, that's worth O dollars

I might have to buy this, if it's done well, just to support other potential classic collections on PC.

edit: I could go for that Strider/Mighty Final Fight/Bionic Commando GBA compilation for example.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 08 Jun 2015 at 12:42 PM.

4. The museum aspect seems cool with all that artwork.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Yeah, after viewing the video of it (was at work) I'm in, if it's in the neighborhood of $15-20 it's an outright steal.

6. I'd buy that for $15.

7. i think it's going to be $15
    Donk

8. I'd also buy a straight port of MML 1&2 for $15 and a redone upgraded HD version for $60.

9. "Own an artbook, continue to play the five copies of these games I already have". Good Talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Some notes, it's done by Other Ocean who fucked up USF4 recently. Also LOL @ Wii U, please continue to buy each game at $5 a piece.
    No 360/PS3 either. Knowing Digital Eclipse/Other Ocean/Whatever they call themselves, it will probably lack basic emulation options like the correct aspect ratio and scanlines. If it was M2 like the previous Capcom XBLA/PS3 collection with Black Tiger, I would be more optimistic.
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 08 Jun 2015 at 07:59 PM.