Page 1 of 19 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Nier

Nier

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Box
    Square Enix revealed that Nier is a new action adventure game for PS3 and Xbox 360, which will have a play style similar to Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry. The protagonist is a warrior who is searching for a cure for his ailing daughter. The game is set for a 2010 release.
    This is one of three new S-E games that will be shown at E3. I'm not typically a fan of the company, but I'm always interested to see what they can do with a new genre. Hopefully this is more Einhänder and less Driving Emotion Type-S.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rlao1t.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	45882  

2. What the fuck is going on in that screenshot? It looks like the dude's face is in his chest.

3. Didn't they already try this with Dirge of Cerberus and fail miserably?

4. I'd care if it was Bushido Blade.

5. I would kill for a new Bushido Blade. Most people on here are gonna bitch about this but I think a Bushido Blade using the Wii Motion Plus would be fucking awesome.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I would kill for a new Bushido Blade. Most people on here are gonna bitch about this but I think a Bushido Blade using the Wii Motion Plus would be fucking awesome.
    Ooh yes! I'd buy it. Bushido Blade 1 was awesome. Multiplayer on that was so damn fun.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    What the fuck is going on in that screenshot? It looks like the dude's face is in his chest.
    Didn't look like that to me, just a side profile with him twisting his body for a strike.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Hopefully this is more Einhänder and less Driving Emotion Type-S.
    And it better not be like Dirge or Bouncer. Yuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

It's supposed to be another DMC/NG clone I thought. Boring.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. i'd be all over it if it involved the Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon cast
    Donk