Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Panther

1. Film Black Panther

First trailer's up.

2. That's a lot better looking than the poster they put out.

3. For a world-consuming media conglomerate with more money than god, Disney employs some super-shitty photoshop guys to do their posters, yes. This is well documented.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Why does that garbage exist when Drew Struzan is still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Kinda looks like Marvel Batman.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Why does that garbage exist when Drew Struzan is still alive?
    Struzan retired from doing movie posters, unfortunately.

But yeah, these are comic book movies, by the very virtue of the medium you got tons of great artists that could take a stab at posters. On any given month Marvel is publishing at least a small handful of great, memorable covers featuring their characters; But for movie posters, a vehicle in which some well-done, iconic art could reach millions and sit in the pop culture consciousness for decades? "Nope, bland photoshop collabs all day everyday."

Cut folks like Alex Ross, Tim Bradstreet, Alex Maleev, Phil Noto, and Sachin Teng some damn checks for this stuff.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 10 Jun 2017 at 09:21 AM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    For a world-consuming media conglomerate with more money than god, Disney employs some super-shitty photoshop guys to do their posters, yes. This is well documented.
    It's clear the art direction is led mostly by committee and Hollywood politics. Let's not just blame the poor graphic designer.

8. RDJ will be in this movie for the movie trailer shots plus five seconds.

Edit: with the shitty poster talk, I thought this was the Spider Man Homecoming thread, oops.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 10 Jun 2017 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. At last, we know the secret identity of the Masked Wikier, who springs from the darkness to copy and paste easily attainable information.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.