Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Panther

Does anyone seriously care about these comic book movies anymore?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. better than the reboots and other garbage at the movies

3. better in what way?

4. I feel somehow obligated to watch them after a childhood of really poor comic movies, but I like ignoring that obligation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Does anyone seriously care about these comic book movies anymore?
    Yeah, great question! Especially since none of them are moneymakers and all flop so horribly.

That said, so...Black Panther rules a country that pretends to be a third-world shithole via giant holograms but really looks like a highly-advanced alien planet or some shit? Huh?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. That's how they protected themselves from whitey's exploitation.

7. Still haven’t seen the new Spidey or Thor. I might just wait until this hits Netflix.

8. I've never bothered to see any of them in the theater. Every time I see a trailer for a Marvel movie, it just reminds me to watch whichever one is coming out on streaming/home video that week.

9. MoviePass. I see everything in the theater
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Thor’s actually not out yet. I might still see it. I like Marvel and their space themed movies particularly.