Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed: Origins (PC, PS4, One)

Assassin's Creed: Origins (PC, PS4, One)

There is seemingly a new leak every day, but I just couldn't get interested enough to make a thread, until its killer feature leaked: rideable camels.

3. Hate the time period. Syndicate was actually a really great game that nobody played.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. I like the vast change in time and location. The series needed. Still like to see a game set in the future too.

5. Ancient Egypt was a prominent state for over 3000 years, so like, what time period are we talking about?

The game looks like it cost a fortune to make, which it probably did. I did like how you were actually sneaking around instead of walking into the middle of the courtyard and sloppily stabbing 50 guys who all come at you one-on-one.

6. the brown one.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Ancient Egypt was a prominent state for over 3000 years, so like, what time period are we talking about?
    Hopefully when the aliens were helping them design the pyramids.

8. The pyramids are clearly built in the game, and those were around 2500BC-ish.

That's disappointing. Rideable camels are only going to get your game so far without aliens.

10. I don't think the precursors are supposed to be aliens. They evolved on this planet the way we thought we did, and then engineered us as a smaller, dumber version of themselves with built-in slave controls.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids