Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Last Night (PC, One)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Not sure if serious.
    Not serious. Game looks dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    At worst his comments were naive or ignorant. Everyone says and believes dumb shit at some point as they figure out what's true.
    Agreed. Like he thinks GamerGate has intelligent points to make on game journalism. That's not even political, it's just stupid.

He should know intelligence and "game journalism" are mutually exclusive.

3. They're just conspiracy twats. It's not like there are never ethics issues in game journalism, but exposing them requires some degree of journalism or investigative research, not just some MRA retard on twitter saying "He did it for money/blowjobs." They just don't have the actual insight and skills needed to take on the cause they claim to care about, so they make it all up.

4. Well, he just apologized for that bullshit on stage, so maybe he grew a little. GamerGate was about "them not-white not-male people fucking up our games" and nothing else, so an apology for ever saying anything in support is pretty much required.

5. So if he just didn't have all the information and misunderstood something 3 years ago, why is that such a crime? I just don't see what he was saying as being malicious, just wrong.

6. I just don't see why it matters. Why does the guy need to pass some political purity test in the first place?
    What I find more disturbing is the corporate PR machine pandering to the witch-hunters.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I just don't see why it matters.
    It absolutely does not. It's a way for people to feel like they're important or that they're helping to advance the cause of equality or something, even if they're probably galvanizing the opposition more than convincing anyone of anything.

8. The GamerGate crew was about harassing developers, publishers, and anybody else into maintaining the white mail purity of the gaming scene. There's still a lot of resentment for the damage they caused by being such a bunch of swatting, doxxing, assholes. They hurt people, and people remember this.

Having said that, he apologized. Time to move on.

9. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    white mail purity
    Yeah, fuck UPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

What can brown do for me? Nothing!