Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ori and the Will of the Wisps (PC, One)

Ori and the Will of the Wisps (PC, One)

It's hard to believe it's more gorgeous than the first one.

2. The numbers ejaculate out of attacked enemies in 4K HDR.

3. This game doesn't have numbers, it has a health bar.

4. Game finally dropped yesterday and thanks to Ultimate being that $1 upgrade during last E3 I'm sure a lot of us have essentially free access to this through gamepass.

I've put a little time into this and initial impressions are it's slightly better than the first game in every way, which is crazy impressive.

Looks ridiculous.

5. I still haven't finished the first game or the DE, but I have game pass for the rest of the month, so I'll check it out.

6. Beautiful art and music. But I just can’t get into these games. Im a terrible person.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. I mean, I never finished the first one.

I totally understand how games of this style just get old for people fast.

8. I loved and finished the first one... I'll pick up the new one at some point.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. Put some more time into it. I’m enjoying it. Maybe I’ll keep going... the change is combat is more my style.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 14 Mar 2020 at 04:43 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. I've been trying to play Blind Forest for a month or so to finish it before WotW and it isn't clicking with me. I've put maybe 2 hours into it, haven't unlocked much. The controls feel weird to me, I don't like combat and the level design is oddly boring. I really want to like it. I've been playing GTA5 instead.