Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (PC, PS4, One, Switch)

The first néw one implied that everything from before and up to that point had been destroyed. There were very few things from nazi germany in the game. It was if they had wiped their own history out.

Or more probable, they either purchased generic assets or were just too lazy to research anything about germany from 1930 to 1970.

Or the team changed hands enough that they did think they'd actually finish the game and we're bracing themselves for being sold off and converted into something else.

2. Why would they have to change the setting if that were the case?
    Nobody owns the rights to a time period.
    They could have called it Doggenberg Palace and changed some character names and three would be no issue.

It would be more marketable the fewer changes required by another brand.

4. I tried to answer the question ;(

5. The game takes place in the 60s. A fake 60s, where Nazi's won the war with Aryan voodoo and evil machine dogs. What the fuck are we talking about?
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

6. It just doesn’t have that Nazi mouthfeel.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    What the fuck are we talking about?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    The game takes place in the 60s. A fake 60s, where Nazi's won the war with Aryan voodoo and evil machine dogs. What the fuck are we talking about?
    oh, good ole "its just a <whatever>, where <stuff> happens. Why can't you shut your brain off and enjoy it for what it is."

9. It's not so much that, as wondering why there's an attempt to critique the game developers over whether it's faithful to wizard Nazi-occupied America of the 1960s. But, yes, it could be me just doing that good ole thing you mentioned.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

10. But the game, how is the game? I saw redditspeak about it being too short and too much cinematics or whatever. It got some pretty good reviews so it seems like it's a good game regardless, or is GamerGate to blame for the good reviews? I like that it's about running around and shooting stuff, but it's not too scary that I can't play it like Doom.