Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (PC, PS4, One, Switch)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    The problem with this game is there isn't a ton of damage feedback, so on higher difficulties, you can go from fully loaded to almost dead without even knowing it.
    You really can. It made me paranoid af grabbing every piece of armor.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    The problem with this game is there isn't a ton of damage feedback, so on higher difficulties, you can go from fully loaded to almost dead without even knowing it.
    The New Order had the same problem. I actually think this game is easier than TNO due to the melee combat changes and more weapon options.

The Kampfpistole is such a (literal) blast to use. It's such a great dual-wield secondary weapon, particularly at the end of the game. I just wish there was more ammo for it.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    You really can. It made me paranoid af grabbing every piece of armor.
    All too easily, especially if you fuck up & cause an alarm when a commander is in the area. After finding the first weapon upgrade, I used it for the pistol suppressor (you need this, seriously). Dual-wield silenced pistols FTW.
    If you're playing on I Am Death Incarnate, health will tick away when it's more than 50- but one of the perks slows that down.

4. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    All too easily, especially if you fuck up & cause an alarm when a commander is in the area. After finding the first weapon upgrade, I used it for the pistol suppressor (you need this, seriously). Dual-wield silenced pistols FTW.
    I played and beat the entire game without picking up the silencer. I only used the SMG suppressor, and rarely at that.

Fuck stealth.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Oh thank god I hate stealthing too. That's another reason I loved DOOM
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

I appreciate multiple ways to play even if I rarely used stealth. It keeps things interesting.

7. I'm now using a Sturmgewehr (AP+Jungle mag)/Schockhammer shotgun combo at the underground area in Roswell. At least for now, I'll 2nd sleeve on this. Time to get loud.