Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (PC, PS4, One, Switch)

1. First DLC is available with the new patch. But it somehow screwed up my most recent game save, so I have to either wait for a hotfix or reload. Might just jump back into The New Order while I wait, since I'm not really in a hurry to finish this.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

I'm playing New Order now for the first time. Holy shit it's awesome.

I mean, killing Nazis is always fun, and the somewhat silly at times story is actually fairly well done. Then I discover dual wielding automatic shotguns. Then they throw me into a concentration camp. Then I'm piloting a mech and slaughtering Nazis in the concentration camp. Now I'm going to the moon to kill Nazis at the Nazi moon base.

What the fuck, these designers are insane and I love them for it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I'm playing New Order now for the first time. Holy shit it's awesome.

I mean, killing Nazis is always fun, and the somewhat silly at times story is actually fairly well done. Then I discover dual wielding automatic shotguns. Then they throw me into a concentration camp. Then I'm piloting a mech and slaughtering Nazis in the concentration camp. Now I'm going to the moon to kill Nazis at the Nazi moon base.

What the fuck, these designers are insane and I love them for it.
    wait'll you play New Colossus dude

hoooo boy

there are no words
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

I just got it, but I never finished New Order so it comes first.
    Last edited by GohanX; 08 Nov 2017 at 01:37 PM.

I liked old blood more, but felt the very last hour was kind of stupid.

6. I feel underwhelmed by this one. Perhaps I suck but its overly difficult and a bit too short.

Wolfenstein isn't supposed to be easy, the New Order was brutal on default and it was a better game because if it. The game does allow you to change difficulty at any time with no penalty. Turn it down if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. Ya I get that but I didn't feel that New Order was this awkwardly difficult.

Me either.

10. The problem with this game is there isn't a ton of damage feedback, so on higher difficulties, you can go from fully loaded to almost dead without even knowing it.