Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario + Rabbids Kindom Battle (NS)

1. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is fantastic, and it's only getting harder to stop playing it. Do not overlook this game.

2. It's a hidden gem.

I keep trying to give the same people rep, and it won't let me. Some of you other fuckers need to add some value.

4. I just got to world 2 last night, and yeah, it's a great game. It's absolutely beautiful, and the battles are addicting. I'm usually not a fan of strategy games, but this one is simple, yet deep, enough to hold my interest.

I was pretty much ignoring this since I figured it would suck, I might have to check it out now.

6. Who the heck made this? Just a guggle of n00bs? All the director has in his bio is this game.

7. I plan on getting this but it had to be put on hold for now since there were just too many other expenses this month and the next couple of ones.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Who the heck made this? Just a guggle of n00bs? All the director has in his bio is this game.
    Worse. Italians.

9. Me: I would probably play more Mario games if they didn't have the wretched cutesy voices.

N: Hold my beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Man, I do want to try this but the new XCOM looks so fucking good.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood