Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mario + Rabbids Kindom Battle (NS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The big selling point of the Switch is honestly the lifestyle pitch, not the library. Switch is designed to make it easier to play when/where you want, which could be totally game-changing or totally pointless depending on your lifestyle.

As a second console to play Nintendo games, Switch isn't even up to Wii U standards yet. But if you're struggling to squeeze gaming in between time with the kids/other humans, or you spend a lot of time sitting on a bus/train, it's a godsend.

I had no interest, then I took a job with a long train commute, and it has been my favorite thing. Miles better than any other handheld/mobile gaming option out there.
    Agreed, Frog. Even the dock — while not as small as some third-party options — is pretty damn convenient to throw in my duffel bag when traveling. If being plugged into TVs is equivalent to getting laid, my Switch has gotten more pussy in the last six months than I have in the last two years.

2. Wat

3. Yeah...

4. That analogy was so tortured Amnesty International is filing a lawsuit on its behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. You aren’t helping.

6. He's fighting to keep his "Least Witty TNL'er" title Chuck!

7. Oh, carry on.

8. guys I tried that subway surfers game...very addictive...