Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)

2. They'd better pretty up the graphics, make sure there's no slowdown, and touch nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. When this first came out, I really tried to like it. I felt like I was missing something. It seemed that a lot of people and critics saw greatness in this game. But, no matter how much I played, I felt that the mechanics were sluggish and ultimately playing the game became a chore. If the mechanics have not changed, I don't think the graphical update is going to do much to change my opinion of the game.

I'm hoping they bring back some of the cut content. Game's one of my favorites but it'd be nice to get something extra.

Really hope they don't mess too much with the controls and grip meter trying to make it casual. Should be fine, Japan Studios doesn't give a fuck about being liked.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nei View Post
    When this first came out, I really tried to like it. I felt like I was missing something. It seemed that a lot of people and critics saw greatness in this game. But, no matter how much I played, I felt that the mechanics were sluggish and ultimately playing the game became a chore. If the mechanics have not changed, I don't think the graphical update is going to do much to change my opinion of the game.
    Yes
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. It is an artsy fartsy boss battle game.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    It is an artsy fartsy boss battle game.
    Best way to describe it, yeah.

I still enjoyed it a lot.

8. Bluepoint will for sure nail the technical aspects of this, but I don't know if I particularly care to see a total asset reworking by them.

9. It looks really good, the side-by-side comparisons really show how dated the game looks. I never played the previous remaster, so it'll be nice to have this on my PS4.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    They'd better pretty up the graphics, make sure there's no slowdown, and touch nothing else.
    They could fix the camera. That'd be ok. Remember how bad it was on the last colossus? Christ...