Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 911121314 LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter World (PC, PS4, One)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    The siege was fun the first 500 times I did it, not so much the last 500. I've been grinding for 2 glimstones and they refuse to drop. I swear this game knows when I'm trying to acquire specific parts.
    The Desire Sensor at work once again!

Yeah, I don't have any glimstones yet but I haven't done the siege that many times.

Last night I finally got the Tempered Kirin quest out of the way. Did it with the Azure Rath lance after 2 tries (3 if you count my first abandoned run with the bow). Glad I waited till after I built Dante's armor because it's got great Thunder Resistance. Don't even try this quest unless you can get your Thunder Resistance to 50 (armor + food) AND you have the Thunderproof mantle.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. I wish there was a way to see how many times you've hunted Kulve. It took me a while to get glimstones, but I've gotten a bunch now. I've run the quest a lot of times, it is a ton of fun. I usually play in a group but even solo you have a lot of ways to affect the fight and contribute, if you understand how the levels and rewards work.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

3. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    The Desire Sensor at work once again!
    Lol, I was just reading about this "urban legend" last night. I'm absolutely convinced its real.

4. The Elder Melder stole my Gold Wyverian Print last night. Traded it in for a Vaal Hazaak gem and the ol bitch just straight up stole it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    The Elder Melder stole my Gold Wyverian Print last night. Traded it in for a Vaal Hazaak gem and the ol bitch just straight up stole it.
    What the...? How did that happen? Did you double check your inventory?

You should report that to Capcom.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. No freaking clue. I thought maybe I selected the one above or below vaal hazak on accident, but I didn't have any of those gems either.

7. Here we are again. Surprise update dropping in like 10 hours. Lunastra, plus a bunch of other small changes. I'm never going to finish my deviants in Generations in time for GU.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/monster_...r-hunter-world

John / JohnNiner / Niner

8. Lunastra is a horrible jerk. I've been able to take down every monster with a charge blade by myself except her.

9. If it helps, the one you fight in the quest chain is ramped up in difficulty.

She does have a lot of attack chains that seem to be designed to hit right in Teo's blind spots, and a crap ton of aoe. I'm sure if you give it a few more you'll get her down!
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

Anyone still get on? Anyone else excited for Iceborne expac? Just me eh?