Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter World (PC, PS4, One)

1. I am not letting myself buy this game until this summer not became I don't think I'll love it but but because I know I will.

2. Y'all holler if you need advice/a hand/etc.

3. Same here! I'm on PS4, hit me up for some huns.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Started this up last night. I'll be online after I do some of the single player busy work.

Came home to find my fiancee bought me a nice headset so I can chat with you goobers while I play this shit. ;__;

5. My brother and I and everyone at my game company got this. Hopefully it'll be a thing. I've never played a MH, but this version in particular looks like it has the chance for some nice party-based, mmo-like loops that you can play in smaller chunks.

6. I've never played any of these either, so I'm kinda stoked. I killed 2 of those iguana bastards and then spent an hour chasing a rock throwing chicken. Good Times. Although, I always kinda forget how Capcom literally can't make a fucking menu / inventory screen to save their lives. I'm getting Dead Rising flashbacks.

7. I've been playing it solo, cause I have really bad anxiety and voice chat scares me.

But I have no one to play it with so I feel I'm missing out on some of the fun.

8. Playing on X. Online does not work. Sad.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Mog, Cap, Myself, Mech, Prince Planet and a bunch of others I picked up on Destiny have been playing this on the X and it’s a fucking good time. Quick loads, good frame rate but the online is typical Japanese horse shit. Luckily somebody just makes a squad game and we hop in and out.

10. Monster Hunter World (PC, PS4, One)

Played some hunts with alan_fatima and some other internet friends. If you’re on PS4, come seek me out and join my squad. Make sure to friend me on PSN too so we can voice chat (PSN: themanchdynasty).

Online works OK once you figure out all the Japanese BS. Just create and join a squad and make sure to post all your quests from the gathering hub, so you can see your friends walking around.

I’m blown away about the sheer number of brilliant QoL changes they made. It’s such a joy to play. Shame that the online is so complicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood