Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Hunter World (PC, PS4, One)

1. I'm using Charge Blade too, so goddamn satisfying. Also thinking about starting on a Bagpipe on the side for groups.

I'm also up to the Rathalos/Diablos hunts. Hit me up on PSN - firstblood192

2. Another charge blade convert over here. Starting to branch into gunlance as well, because it benefits from the same armor sets.

I use bow and light bowgun occasionally. Wyvernblast mines are the shit.

Basically, I like blowing stuff up.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. I'm using long sword.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Great Sword, same as always. The game is really easy, Nergigante was the first hunt I failed because HR is set up so strangely. If you follow the story prompts you basically skip everything. I crafted some decent gear, made a badass electric sword, and actually prepared for a hunt like in the old games by bringing buffing potions, bombs, etc. He went down fast with no carts.

I guess I'm looking for elder dragons now but I'm also trying to unlock all the optional quests to finish them off.

5. I've never had an issue outside of Diablos so far. He hits HARD. I think I have his pattern down, though. He always runs straight after he bursts through the ground and I get to greedy slashing at him as he struggles to stand.

6. This game should be called Monster Chaser World.

7. Cabela's Monster Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. The XBros are on Nergigante or just after him. Had been farming the triple threat event with a team of 4 with bandit mantles and scooping up hundreds of thousands of Z each run.

We mainly just talk in our discord though.

9. I'm playing this on PS4, and it's a pain in the ass to get items from broken parts. You can't carve either, because the idiots playing would rather capture than kill every single monster. It's infuriating.

Capture is usually way better than carve. What are you looking to get? Are you using investigations? Trying to break parts in multi sucks, I would just solo for that.