Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Metroid Prime 4 (Nintendo Switch)

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    It's coming out before BG&E2.
    Yeah but that's never coming out. Another pigman trailer don't mean shit.

2. Redo!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gam...ck-in-the-fold

Guess I haven’t been following this closely, how was Retro not involved in the first place?

3. I appreciate that they're going back to the drawing board instead of releasing a game that doesn't live up to the series standards.

That being said, lots of Retro dudes that made the original games are gone, so I don't know how to feel about this.
    Last edited by Opaque; 25 Jan 2019 at 09:54 AM.

It's good to not release a substandard game but with the Switch already having had a lack of big budget first party releases this past year, it's disappointing to have a major delay.

5. I'm fine with the delay if it means they're going to do it even better. Last thing I want is another Star Fox Zero.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Sad that it took over two years of development to realize it wasn't working. Hopefully they can use some of the assets to get a jump start.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Redo!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gam...ck-in-the-fold

Guess I haven’t been following this closely, how was Retro not involved in the first place?
    Bandai Namco, iirc.

8. Lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Bandai Namco, iirc.
    I don't think it was ever publicly confirmed, but yeah, word is it was Namco Bandai Singapore. Which doesn't really sound to me like a studio you give one of your biggest properties, but they had evidently been recruiting a lot of international talent to work there.

10. Nintendo doesn't seem to give much of a fuck about the series.