Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Mario Odyssey (NS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    This game looks even more bonkers than Sunshine and that is amazing.

I hope they do, Japanese companies don't give a shit.
    Looks like I was right. Some fucking faggots are losing their shit over Mario looking like a Mexican. Just once I would like to live in a world where people don't get offended at every fucking little thing.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Looks like I was right. Some fucking faggots are losing their shit over Mario looking like a Mexican. Just once I would like to live in a world where people don't get offended at every fucking little thing.
    They're not actually offended, just virtue signaling.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    virtue signaling.
    I'm pretty sure I'm glad I don't know what that means. Don't ruin it for me.

4. I tried a bit of this today at Nintendo Store, it continues the 3D world look and I am definitely sold. I also got an Arms pin freebie.

5. Didn't watch this til just now. The first trailer was very underwhelming with whole hats theme looking like NSMB2 gold obsession. The E3 trailer definitely raises interest.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm glad I don't know what that means. Don't ruin it for me.
    Long story short. People who get offended at things that have no relation to them whatsoever so they're getting offended for the people who should get offended but actually not giving a shit about being offended.

Case in point two white chicks who live in Portland, OR went to Mexico and learned how to make some badass Tacos there. Came back to the U.S. and opened up a Taco truck when they learned how to make them the way the folks in Mexico did & proceeded to get attacked by everyone except Mexicans for stealing Mexican culture and was forced to shut down the business because of threats made to them.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. His mustache just fits.

I'd support Mario becoming Latino permanently. There are so many better ways Nintendo could use (read: exploit) that. When they're ready to let Bowser win, they could make him French.

edit: First release under the new characterization: Mario & Peach: Arepa Story.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 16 Jun 2017 at 02:56 PM.