Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Mario Odyssey (NS)

2. That’s quite the Metacritic score you got there.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. 54 MINUTES HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY

Chux is my herooo.

It's been dead as balls today so there will be one of two outcomes- and they're both favorable!!
    I'll either get to Mario the rest of the day without interruption OR (and is usually the case when I want it to be dead) I'll have people coming regularly and I won't be able to play shit! I'm happy either way!

4. I’m here to help.

5. How many gotdamn moons are there per level?!
    I found all 50 purple coins in Cascade Kingdom/Fossil Falls and I've gathered 14 moons. Yet there seems to be more!

6. Make that 15.

7. I like Chris Kohler a lot, but I hate this review because it isn't one. It's probably 95% objective, back-of-the-box fact about the game (there are moons, the L button does this, there are different kinds of coins and here are those coins) and 5% analytical or evaluative claims about the game. Every paragraph is the equivalent of this:

Django Unchained stars Jamie Foxx as the titular Django, Christoph Waltz as Dr. King Schultz, Leonardo DiCaprio as Calvin Candie, and Kerry Washington as Broomhilda von Shaft. That is not to say these are the only actors in the film, however. Django Unchained actually features 146 actors in roles such as Son of a Gun Fighter (Russ Tamblyn) and Town Woman (Sandra Linz). While some films may have 1,190 shots, Django Unchained has 1,045. Quentin Tarantino movies have a long history of having runtimes, and Django is thankfully no exception, coming in at 165 film-being-exposed-to-light-to-capture-an-image-filled minutes. And once again, we can credit none other than Columbia Pictures for producing it. I guess it's alright.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 26 Oct 2017 at 09:05 PM.

That post. Bravo, sir.

9. Arobimi, A+++ would read again.

Next time do Shenmue 2
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

10. I think he's been watching too much Jeremy Parrish.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!