Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (NS)

1. It's an easy babby game compared to Xeno X. I miss playing that game.
    Donk

Dez doesn't want me to get this game because of all the titty monsters in it.

I have 2 huge Xeno RPGs to go through before this anyway (more if you count the Xenosaga trilogy) so I'll put this off for much, much later.

She'll be ok. Digital titty monsters don't take you to the doctor or help you make dinner or shop for bed sheets. She'll win the competition everytime.

4. I really love the world in this. I find the characters likeable, too. It reminds me a bit of Skies of Arcadia in that regard, but the story and battle system aren't hot garbage like Skies.

It does have its share of annoyances. A lot of the optional side quests are really tedious and dumb, and you're constantly trying to avoid enemies 40 levels higher than you that will chase you down and one-hit kill you. But overall, it's pretty solid.

Aw, that's actually a really sweet post! Yeah, it's not a jealousy thing, it's more a general disgust of exploited sexuality in what look like very young girls that help normalize pedophilia and all the other philias that generally mean a 35 year old guy is whacking it to a 15 year old cartoon character with huge tits.

Fucking Japan, I just want to play games and they keep sticking this shit in all of them where it's not even needed. I got God Eater 2 the other day and the first female character you interact with looks like the after picture of Tifa getting raped. She has 2 molecules of cloth covering up strategic parts and everyone else has a military uniform. She also sounds and acts like a retarded infant.

Thanks, Japan.

6. Not a little girl, but the epitome of WHY?!

Click for full size

7. The hip is disproportionately small.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Aw, that's actually a really sweet post! Yeah, it's not a jealousy thing, it's more a general disgust of exploited sexuality in what look like very young girls that help normalize pedophilia and all the other philias that generally mean a 35 year old guy is whacking it to a 15 year old cartoon character with huge tits.

Fucking Japan, I just want to play games and they keep sticking this shit in all of them where it's not even needed. I got God Eater 2 the other day and the first female character you interact with looks like the after picture of Tifa getting raped. She has 2 molecules of cloth covering up strategic parts and everyone else has a military uniform. She also sounds and acts like a retarded infant.

Thanks, Japan.
    Maybe I'm not watching the same stuff you guys are watching but usually "mega milk" is the adult sister or mother or something similar. The tits are usually a lazy way to indicate who the experienced adult woman is in the sea of teen and child mcs. Does this game really have a child with humungo tits?

And yes, the child exploitation is tiresome. I could go to my grave happily if I never saw another sex joke involving a moe or lolli. Like that cat girl in star ocean. You could see the side of her business. Jesus. I still haven't actually played the game because of that.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 14 Dec 2017 at 01:01 PM.

9. Why would you wank it to 15 year olds when you could wank it to robots in Nier Automata?!
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Dontfistrobotgirls.jpg