Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (NS)

1. I'm still waiting on my collector's edition to get here. The first Xenoblade is one of my all time favorites, and I didn't care for X enough to finish it (seemed too MMO to me). So, I'm really hoping this is a return to the form of the first game.
    Last edited by magnifiedplaid; 06 Dec 2017 at 12:55 PM.

2. I pulled a total weeb move and switched the voices to Japanese last night. The English voices just sound so flat and devoid of emotion. I'd rather get some emotion out of voice inflection than none at all!

3. The last four main boss fights I've been in have ended with me winning the fight but then going immediately to a cutscene where Rex is getting his ass kicked.

Does that ever stop? It's pretty lame.
    Last edited by Opaque; 06 Dec 2017 at 11:33 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The last four main boss fights I've been in have ended with me winning the fight but then going immediately to a cutscene where Rex is getting his ass kicked.

Does that ever stop? It's pretty lame.
    This was particularly jarring when I defeated the boss before one of the lackeys, and the boss sat there passed out on the ground for 3 minutes until I defeated the grunt, and then all of a sudden I'm getting my ass kicked in a cutscene. Bitch, were you napping?

6. How dare they criticize Japan’s rich culture of fan service?!
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Oh that is fine. I'm not sure if it needed a write up, however.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    How dare they criticize Japan’s rich culture of fan service?!
    I know right?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Remember when Nintendo got away with this stuff?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Great_Fairy_of_Magic_(Majora's_Mask).png 
Views:	185 
Size:	223.4 KB 
ID:	80986  
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Hey Finch! Is this game good?