Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (NS)

1. When you ask "Hey Finch! Is (game on Nintendo hardware) good?" the answer is always yes.

I was super psyched for it. I've not even left the starting area. From what I've been reading elsewhere all the systems in the game seem like work.
    I just want to explore a huge world and occasionally mash some buttons.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark View Post
    Hey Finch! Is this game good?
    Yes
    Donk

3. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Yes
    lies
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I'm really enjoying it.
    I love how silly this game is. Poppy is the best. Her "OHAYO GOZAIMASU" intro is the reason that i never switched back from the Jp track despite liking the English voices.
    Donk

If they have subtiles, why would you use the english dub? Its an rpg. You're already reading shit.

6. Because there is no Reyn Time in Japan
    Donk

7. I'm only about 3 hours into this, but I'm liking it much more than Xenoblade Chronicles X. The only complaint is that they do seem to have too many intricate little systems going on, that are difficult to keep track of. Even after reading the tutorials, I'm still not sure what the hell they're talking about with some of this stuff. Hopefully, a lot of it is just optional giberish that I can ignore.

Can I mod breasts? That is the important question.

9. Nah, but the main character makes a big deal when his big booby female companion asks him to "touch her chest."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    When you ask "Hey Finch! Is (game on Nintendo hardware) good?" the answer is always yes.

I was super psyched for it. I've not even left the starting area. From what I've been reading elsewhere all the systems in the game seem like work.
    I just want to explore a huge world and occasionally mash some buttons.
    Then play the new Zelda DLC.... Actually, I'll probably do that.