Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    blame it all on the absence to the TNL podcast.
    I said it before but it bears repeating, I'm really, really sorry for the shit I gave that podcast. I had no idea how truly awful all the "major" game podcasts were.
    For as much as the MPoS got wrong or didnt know, it's light years better than most apparently.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I listened to the Sega arcade episode and that was enough for me.
    I steered clear of that one lol. I knew better!

I listen to them because I like to get mad and yell.

I will make great podcasts for y'all if someone wants to do the editing work or teach me the most efficient way to do it. My process was slowly and tediously hand-editing 3-4 different sound files for noise and volume minute by minute, cutting out silence and moving stuff around so even when we talk over each other you can hear us separately. I know most of these aholes just hit record and go but I wouldn't be too happy with that.

Before all the video, etc. jokes, I went from sad, lonely part time self-employment to living with my fiancee and working in a management position at one of the biggest start-ups around in a little over a year. My free time to just edit for hours is gone, but my quality of life has improved a thousandfold and I don't regret it at all. Also I'm on meds now so hopefully that helps me focus better on any side projects. =]

4. This showed up today from amazon
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Best Buy's delivery was delayed by the hurricane. Amazon somehow got their packages in alright.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Best Buy's delivery was delayed by the hurricane. Amazon somehow got their packages in alright.
    Best Buy somehow sent me a package that was already cancelled and wasn't estimated to be coming until October.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Maybe their distribution center was in Florida or Georgia. At work our toner distributor is in Georgia, and although they are up and running they are out of a lot of stuff from the hurricanes messing up shipments.

Could be a lot of things but I didn't get Metroid for the weekend.

It's just a video game, you have others.

10. I forgot to pick up my preorder. Whatever.