Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

1. I remember when people would argue that Nintendo was right to not have DLC when everyone else had it. Now they have BY FAR the worst form of it. Limited supply DLC that collects dust, takes up space and unlocks shit that would be free in every other company's games.

I don't even like it when hard mode is locked until you beat the game. I can't believe they're making people pay $30 MSRP to unlock it, and you still have to beat the game first.

3. Hard mode unlocks after you beat the game, the fusion difficulty mode, is like hard mode + just for clarity's sake.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Glad I invested in an amiibo emulator.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I remember when people would argue that Nintendo was right to not have DLC when everyone else had it. Now they have BY FAR the worst form of it. Limited supply DLC that collects dust, takes up space and unlocks shit that would be free in every other company's games.
    nintendo was making content locked behind limited and sometimes non-existent physical items when horse armor dlc was in diapers.
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Hard mode unlocks after you beat the game, the fusion difficulty mode, is like hard mode + just for clarity's sake.
    Fair enough. But I gave Gears and Uncharted (until 4) grief for locking Insane and Crushing, respectively, behind beating the game. Hard was already unlocked. So this is the worst of both worlds.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    nintendo was making content locked behind limited and sometimes non-existent physical items when horse armor dlc was in diapers.
    Oh yeah, that stupid card scanner thingy for GBA (or was it DS?).

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

That was GBA.

I think this game looks great but sticking with my vow of never buying an amiibo, looks like I'll never have that content.

9. If you have an android phone you can get the functionality of the amiibos for a couple of dollars.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. I don't but I also feel like doing that is breaking the spirit of the vow.