Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

This looks like they let Igarashi's new team get a hold of it, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

2. Ugly but still fuck yes.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Yeah I'm down. I'm sure John is happy about this.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

I'm not so sure:

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    It looks like a group project at Full Sail's idea of what a 2.5D [Metroid] should be.

5. I'll take a look at it. The AM2R fangame was really good, though.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. It's fugly, but it's 2D Metroid. I'll take it.

7. I was initially excited and then realized MercurySteam was making it and now I don't care.

8. I know people have been begging for a new 2D Metroid but do we need it? There are like 800 games in this style and 10 come out a week. Most are garbage and none are as good as Super Metroid but neither was Fusion or Zero Mission. Chasing the dragon imo

9. If it's a remake of M2, then I think it's worth it. The new Amiibos that go with it look pretty cool, too.

Attached Images Attached Images

10. That Metroid Amiibo looks divine!

I'm not optimistic about anything Mercury Steam does. I'll try it if the buzz is good on it.