Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 68910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

I don't know who that is, and I am confident that I am better off.

2. I hope Sonic Mania sells better than this so Nintendo starts hiring some 2D pixel artists again

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    100% I hate when he ends up on my TL because somebody liked something.

4. Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Let me put it this way:

*ahem*

Akumajou Densetsu X: Chi no Rondo is not his favorite Castlevania game.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. I've tried watching Parrish's live streams and I'm convinced he doesn't actually like playing video games. He's much more interested in the alcohol he is drinking.

I assume this game is that bad that we'd rather talk about Retronauts in this thread.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Bob Mackey is super obnoxious and his role in retronauts is to say things that aren't funny and are barely relevant because he never has experience with whatever they're talking about. Also he says Castlevania Symphony of the Night is the best. If he ruins every positive experience you have with Retronauts by never shutting up when he has nothing to say, don't miss the next Talking Simpsons where Bob Mackey talks about The Simpsons
    Donk

7. At first glance I thought it said Bob Marley.

8. Talking Simpsons is such a waste of an opportunity. They often have access to the writers of the funniest episodes of any show ever and just spend the whole time Chris Farley Show-ing it up. They just say the jokes that happened in the show and all laugh real hard like they just heard it for the first time and that one young man has such a potty mouth. I still listen to it, but I hate it.

Entertainment Podcasts are the worst thing. Why doesn't anyone have anything interesting or at least new to say about things I like. Don't I deserve this? I paid TEN DOLLARS for a bag of popcorn yesterday to support the Boy Scouts who I don't even think are that good and I'm very tired.

Anyway, I welcome teleports and I bet this game is secretly great.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 13 Sep 2017 at 12:52 PM.

9. I watched Metal Jesus call the Thief series "forgotten first person shooters." Why would this happen, and why would I put myself in a position to know it happened.

I think the melee counter looks fun.

10. Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I watched Metal Jesus call the Thief series "forgotten first person shooters." Why would this happen, and why would I put myself in a position to know it happened.

I think the melee counter looks fun.
    A Retronauts guest made a SHODAN/System Shock 2 joke on a recent episode. Three seconds of dead air. I was so sad.

I like the retro box art of this game.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood