Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

1. I did listen to the Retronauts Secret of Mana episode since Chris Kohler was on. I like listening to him talk RPGs. Show is always ruined when Bob talks. Fuck that loser.

As far as a fave Castlevania, I used to be a SC4 die-hard then I played Rondo and loved it more. However I came full circle in the past year and I'd say that Castlevania 3 is my favorite. It's pure and focused.

I'm so stoked for Friday and envy those that got early copies of Metroid. I liked what I played of Mirror of Fate on PC and can't wait to see how Mercury does with Nintendo's guiding hand. Anyone else play Mirror on PC or console?

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    A Retronauts guest made a SHODAN/System Shock 2 joke on a recent episode. Three seconds of dead air. I was so sad.
    Not surprising. I don't why that podcast even exists when they know jack shit about games.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    Let me put it this way:

*ahem*

Akumajou Densetsu X: Chi no Rondo is not his favorite Castlevania game.
    Stop giving money to these people, even indirectly. He deserves to starve, and the gene pool will be better for it.

4. Why do you guys punish yourselves by listening to these turd podcasts and watching these videos?

I only listened to them once. It was enough.

6. blame it all on the absence to the TNL podcast.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Super Castlevania IV is the only Castlevania game that matters. It's absolute perfection.

Meanwhile, I can't wait to get my hands on this new Metroid game. Hopefully, Amazon will get it to me by Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    Super Castlevania IV is the only Castlevania game that matters. It's absolute perfection.
    ban pls

9. What's next, Castlevania 2 is the GOAT?

10. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    Not surprising. I don't why that podcast even exists when they know jack shit about games.
    I listened to the Sega arcade episode and that was enough for me.