Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 LastLast

Thread: Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    It's just a video game, you have others.
    I'm actually close to finishing Bowser's Inside Story so I'm ok with the delay. It's really good!

That game is fantastic!

3. You said it was just a video game and that Mzo had others...
    Donk

I did. Personally, I'd rather be playing Bowser's Inside Story than Metroid.

5. I would to.

I'm enjoying this but the needing to use the melee counter on pretty much every fucking enemy you see is getting really annoying.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I would to.

I'm enjoying this but the needing to use the melee counter on pretty much every fucking enemy you see is getting really annoying.
    Like I said. Samus is basically disarmed unless you melee counter, and that’s horseshit. A charge shot should kill 90% of the enemies in one blast.

7. I like the melee counter, and feel that it's implemented really well. It adds another layer to the gameplay that I quite enjoy. I believe I read somewhere that it becomes optional later on though.

8. It was a great idea but it should only be needed on bigger enemies, not every fucking little thing you come across.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I can see your complaint there bbobb. Luckily, it's a really easy move to pull off so I don't find it to bothersome.

10. I'm a little more than half way done with the game (at least by Metroid count, not by item %). I can see Bbobb's complaint but like magnifiedplaid I'm not finding it bothersome, or annoying to do. Plus once you get a certain weapon a lot of enemies die much easier. You have to use it less. Overall I'm really liking the game, and I'm so far into it because I have a hard time putting it down. It keeps pulling me in, and making me want to explore the next corner. I'm not sure why someone like Parish wasn't into it, maybe it's like Mzo said about him, he's not so into playing games. The 3D effect works REALLY well here too. It's one of those games that really gives the world depth, with lots of things going on in the background space.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.