Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    If you have an android phone you can get the functionality of the amiibos for a couple of dollars.
    I did not know this!

2. I have a hundred of these things. You can just borrow them if you want.
    Donk

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I did not know this!
    Just buy the right NFC tag (as a sticker or what ever you want) and you can use an App to progam them with the amiibo data. They're usually pretty cheap (they spiked when Breath of the Wild came out, haven't checked lately, but in the past they were like 10 - 15 cents or less a piece)
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Looks like it's going to be way too easy. But still looking forward to it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

You can maximize the difficulty for the low price of $29.99.

7. I hate being a part of the amiibo problem but that Metroid one is too hard to pass up. That being said, I can't wait for this game! After picking up and enjoying Castlevania Mirror of Fate up on PC this summer, I'm looking forward to seeing how this one goes being made under the watchful eye of Nintendo.

There's nothing wrong with buying an Amiibo because you like it. The problem is locking content behind it.

9. Yeah I ordered the metroid amiibo just because it looked cool before the unlocks were announced... it's dumb that there are the unlocks though.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. It is shitty, but at least the only unlock that matters is tied to the one everyone wants anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids