Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (3DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I don't even know what it is, I'm just tired of this 3DS bullshit

It's not like the Switch has a lot of games to play. Zelda and Fast RMX, then nothing
    The Wii launched with Cooking Mama and GTracingfreewheelincluded. The Switch couldn't even reach those lofty fucking goals. Until otherwise the system is a dud, might as well ring coin from the one still selling. Hail Nintendo.

2. The only one of these I played was Bowser's Inside Story and it was GREAT.

3. This one was actually better than Inside Story. I'd say Superstar is the best of all the Mario and Luigi games with Inside Story coming second.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    The Wii launched with Cooking Mama and GTracingfreewheelincluded. The Switch couldn't even reach those lofty fucking goals. Until otherwise the system is a dud, might as well ring coin from the one still selling. Hail Nintendo.
    The fuck are you talking about? The Switch launched with a strong contender for GOAT (yeah it came out on Wii U too, BFD, good for the 87 or so people who were big enough Nintendo fans to own a Wii U yet somehow not enough to Day One the Switch), has like the strongest year one of any system ever lined up, and they can't keep it on the shelves. All these 3DS games are a contingency plan for if the Switch didn't meet their sales expectations, but instead it far exceeded them; if they'd somehow known ahead of time how well it would do they'd probably have dropped 3DS the day it came out like MS did the OG Xbox when they launched the 360.

Oh, and as for what he was replying to...

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    It's not like the Switch has a lot of games to play. Zelda and Fast RMX, then nothing
    Don't make me make Yoshi bust out his Spo Padding jpeg.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

lol

6. To be fair too I believe the 3DS is still selling fairly well and maybe showed growth this past year.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Why are people bitching about Nintendo supporting the 3DS? Didn't Yoshi bitch about MS dropping the 360 so quickly?

No, but it certainly was a contrast with Sony, which arguably supported PS3 too long, e.g. Gran Turismo 6.

There's a fundamental difference with Nintendo though. The Switch exists in large part because they could not support two different hardware platforms with different architectures. Hopefully Gas Pirate Perrin is right and that these last few are only trickling out because they were started before Nintendo knew that the Switch would catch on.

9. I don't know, my big issue is that they're both handhelds but that also there was a huge WiiU drought and the argument was because we were going to see Switch games coming out fast and furious, and really we have gotten is basically a crossgen Zelda and a Mario Kart port.

10. The Switch has been out for FOURTEEN WEEKS now. Throw that platform that 65 million people own in the trash already.