Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (3DS)

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (3DS)

2. What the hell is a 3DS?

Yeah, I'm pretty annoyed at new announcements for a system they should be actively trying to kill off too.

So... A port with a new extra mode?

5. I don't even know what it is, I'm just tired of this 3DS bullshit

It's not like the Switch has a lot of games to play. Zelda and Fast RMX, then nothing
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 13 Jun 2017 at 05:31 PM.

6. I'd prefer everything be 3ds and stop with the Switch shit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. This is a really weird one to get pissy about being a 3DS release. An engine and a bunch of graphics already exist for 3DS M&L games, which are being taken advantage of to greatly expedite the dev cycle here, if not justify the development of such a project entirely. If it were a Switch game, they'd have had to create entirely new assets from the ground up, and a game with a quick turnaround would have instead become something we wouldn't even be seeing for another year or two.

Anyway, the 3DS M&Ls are super-pretty but kinda meh, whereas Superstar Saga is still the best M&L, so this is a pretty rad chocolate & peanut butter situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    This is a really weird one to get pissy about being a 3DS release.
    I don't care about this one at all. The 3DS was made for Star Fox and F-Zero, and we got one fucking remake out of that. Now the damn thing should be dropped like a bad habit, and they're putting a polygonal Metroid on it. One of the best things about the Switch is that Nintendo can't choose the wrong hardware anymore. We just need the 3DS to fuck off.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I don't care about this one at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I don't even know what it is
    then maybe

10. nah