View Poll Results: Which had the strongest year one lineup?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Super Nintendo Entertainment System

13 39.39%
  • Sega Dreamcast

15 45.45%
  • Sony PlayStation 2

3 9.09%
  • I'm wrong and/or a fence riding pussy.

2 6.06%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 68910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Year One System Lineup

1. I had about 7 games at the PS2s launch and remember playing a megaton of Dynasty Warriors 2 and Madden.

Tekken Tag was legit, but aside from that yeah, DVD player for an entire year.

3. Tekken has never been legit
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

IBTN. The PS2 launch was Ridge Racer V and Gradius III & IV for me.

5. It was wait for the Gran Turismo 3 bundle for me.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 17 Jun 2017 at 08:17 PM.

6. Fixed it for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It's been established that obsessing over what people read or do not read is for people with too much time on their hands.

7. Good lord, you're the one blowing shit up. It struck me as odd and sad that a person that runs a site that has a forum attached to it couldn't be bothered to read the OPENING POST to a thread in which he responded. Then when called on it responds with "lol thread to large to read" as if the size of the thread had anything to do it. ONE POST. That's all you had to read. And it was the first one, the one EVERYONE should at least read before posting.
    But please, keep responding as if your snafu has blown up my world and I'm acting outrageously. It's the one internet tactic that never seems to go out of style. If you can't see the humor in calling back to it when someone else did the same thing a few posts later, then I think you're the one taking things too seriously.

ANYWAY, did you get one of these?

8. I'm not blowing anything up, dude. I addressed Yoshi's comment about the thread including NA releases only and moved on. You're the one who had to nitpick that I missed a sentence 6 pages back AFTER it was already addressed.

I think you're the one taking things too seriously.
    I missed a sentence in the initial post. That's it. ONE SENTENCE. And you've posted four times about it, but I'm taking it too seriously? I think you missed the part where I said:

Seriously, who gives a shit?
    You want a cookie for pointing out a mistake in my post. Sorry haven't got one. But I did indeed get one of those sweet Sega Forever cassettes.

Now, can we move on?

9. Everyone at the restaurant has stopped eating to watch the breakup argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    1) It was the fifth sentence in the OP. It's not like someone brought it up halfway through the thread.
    2) I'll never understand people that don't use 50 post pages.
    3) OHMAHGERD I FUCKED UP BUT INSTEAD OF GRACIOUSLY ACKNOWLEDGING IT AND MOVING ON I'M GOING TO GET ALL DEFENSIVE. I've no desire to sue you.
    See this post here? That's when I was done with the conversation. You responded to it and I kept my mouth shut because I said what I wanted to say. Then, I made a comment, in jest, concerning Roletroll because why wouldnt I. You could have easily ignored it and that would have been the end of it. But no, you responded in turn. And that's fine, but you don't get to act like you don't take it seriously and call me out for talking about something four times when you keep it going as well. That's another crappy internet tactic. "I'm going to keep the conversation rolling yet portray you as being the one with the problem if you do the same."

I will gladly admit this is a stupid argument to be having, and again I've said all I wanted to and am done. Until goaded into it again.