Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: PDX ECLIPSE PARTY 2K17

1. Gamevet is old
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. That's an understatement.

3. Springfield and Eugene are pretty rad so far, my kind of place. Kinda run down and janky in places. I can't wait to hit some thrift shops around here tomorrow, there's a St Vincent DePaul on every block!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Traffic is still nonexistent! Went to a ton of thrifts today and found all sorts of good things. I even found the Big Lebowski Pendleton Sweater, which I can sell for $200 when it's a tad closer to Halloween.

I really like Eugene a lot, it's a good mix of college and not, it reminds me of Davis. Everyone is nice and there's a lot of white girls with dreadlocks here. On to Corvallis and PDX tomorrow, which I'm expecting is when the traffic and trouble will start.

5. Yeah, tomorrow is where it could be a mess.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. It seems like a lot of people are heading to the middle of Oregon? Like, the foresty part? I'm leaving in the morning so I'll see how it looks

7. Yeah, middle of nowhere oregon is very popular right now.

8. Yuck

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    there's a lot of white girls with dreadlocks here.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Traffic is still nonexistent! Went to a ton of thrifts today and found all sorts of good things. I even found the Big Lebowski Pendleton Sweater, which I can sell for $200 when it's a tad closer to Halloween.

I really like Eugene a lot, it's a good mix of college and not, it reminds me of Davis. Everyone is nice and there's a lot of white girls with dreadlocks here. On to Corvallis and PDX tomorrow, which I'm expecting is when the traffic and trouble will start.
    It sounds like the town smells bad

10. The excitement for this thing is mind boggling. Wtf.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle