Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: PDX ECLIPSE PARTY 2K17

1. I might be down for caravanning. It'd be me, Justi, and my Mom. It's on a Monday, so I should be off if my schedule holds.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. There's still train tickets as well. I bought 3 roundtrip for $75. Get there at midnight the night before, and leave at 1pm the day of.
    Last edited by icarusfall; 18 Jun 2017 at 10:19 PM.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. I'm more than happy to drive down, though my Mazda 3 is a bit small in the back seat. I def think driving is the more efficient and cost effective way to get down there.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Thanks for the offer! But, I really don't want to deal w/ traffic.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Josh - no worries. The crowds thing bugs me hardcore but whatever, I'll live. though if you can Lyft in these spots, you'd make $200 in 5 minutes.

Icarus & co are going to be around the train station in Salem, so perhaps we can look for something nearby - a park? a bench? a freaking rock? I assume this is kind of all encompassing so we're not going to "miss it" unless we're inside a mall or st. lol. (This is what will happen to me.)
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Update: there's like, a million little parks and fields around the amtrak station. So, that may be a possibility! Lots of it is residential too, so maybe parking won't be *as* bad?

7. this sounds like it could be a good idea.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Alex and I are down to go!

9. I'm in Corvallis now, I'd be down. Didn't even realize this was a thing until all the shops started having the glasses.

10. Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    Alex and I are down to go!
    yayyyy!