Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nex Machina (PC, PS4)

1. This game rules but I keep running into a bullshit bug where my view is obscured by un-finalized voxels. Restarting the game fixes this half the time, but there's a chance of the bug every time it loads a world and it's already made me throw away attempts.
    Last edited by Tain; 25 Jun 2017 at 03:22 AM.

2. I have only had this happen at the very start of the game. It's still super annoying.

I'm getting better! I half chained World 1 humans (got them all, but my chain broke midway so I had two pretty long ones).

3. It was only happening at the start of the game for me but then I had it happen at the start of World 3 or World 4 and fuuck that

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    This game rules but I keep running into a bullshit bug where my view is obscured by un-finalized voxels. Restarting the game fixes this half the time, but there's a chance of the bug every time it loads a world and it's already made me throw away attempts.
    I saw this once, but it was thankfully only at the start of a game. Suck would be an understatement if that shit went down in World 6.

5. I haven't seen it since updating drivers, here's hoping.

This game is amazing, and getting an extra 10% off for owning Outland, which was recently free, was a nice bonus. I was going to wait until I decided what else to get during the Summer Sale, but I am glad I didn't. There is discussion over at shmups that this may be the best twin stick shooter ever, which helped push me over the edge.

edit: The first card I got from this is a foil going for $1.50+, making this an even better deal.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 26 Jun 2017 at 11:36 AM.

7. Managed to get 28 million in W1 on Exp run, and until I Git Gud (tm) and change my approach, that (or 29-29.5 million) will be as good as I can get.

8. This game is on sale for 40% off on PS4. Seriously, this is quite possibly the best twin stick shooter ever so if you like those games, you really should pick this up.

https://www.housemarque.com/arcade-is-dead/
    They've said this would be the possible outcome before Nex was released, and now it is confirmed.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    https://www.housemarque.com/arcade-is-dead/
    They've said this would be the possible outcome before Nex was released, and now it is confirmed.
    Well that really sucks.

The next game will probably be a multiplayer roguelike Metroidvania with lootboxes.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood