Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Summer, 2017)?

1. I would love to punch whoever had the bright idea to make you continue stage six from the start rather than the mid point in the dick as hard as possible.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Those god damned eagles are the true boss of the game.
    God help you if they knock you into the side of a wall.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 10 Jul 2017 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Oh come now, they aren't that bad.

Stage six is the one that can suck all the dicks
    This is correct. I played through Ninja Gaiden a few weekends ago, pretty much cruised through the game. I got to stage 6, it's hard, but I actually made it through with the jump spin slash weapon thingie that kills bosses in one or two hits. I'm thinking I'm about to wreck some shit on these last bosses.

First boss, I make short work of the orb with two hits. Awesome. I get to Jaquio, ready to rip him a new asshole. Game says "lol, we're taking your subweapon away, good luck."

FUUUUUCKKKK

4. Bloodborne (PS4): At Castle Cainhurst. Getting bored with my quality build; thinking about switching to the Reiterpallasch for a bit.

Super Ghouls n' Ghosts (3DS): I'm glad this is on Virtual Console, otherwise it would take twice as long getting through this thing. Really amazing platformer, though. One of the best ever made.

Contra III: The Alien Wars (3DS): Unlike SGnG, I just can't see any reason why anyone would prefer this game to Hard Corps other than straight up SNES bias. I like it a little better than I used to back in the day thanks to the convenience of Virtual Console but it's no Hard Corps substitute.

RPG Maker FES (3DS): This isn't bad! I'm messing around with the map and character editors, trying to make my own basic JRPG.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. I'm playing Tomb Raider 1 on the iPad and these controls make me wanna die. I love the atmosphere of the game but i literally move like a tank. WHY ARE THERE SIX PEDALS IF THERE ARE ONLY FOUR DIRECTIONS?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I'm playing Tomb Raider 1 on the iPad
    But why

7. The controls were terrible on the PS1.

8. The controls were the main reason why I've never finished Tomb Raider. I hated those controls, especially when you had to jump between small platforms.

Tomb Raider was pretty awful until Anniversary. It wasn't great until the reboot.

10. Legend was okay.