Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Summer, 2017)?

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    how many sandwiches did you make
    None. That's why he got married.

2. Gamevet, If you're looking to get into Titanfall 2 multiplayer shenanigans, I'm your guy! conrooks on PSN.

3. I know I posted here last night, but I have two games to add to my current list of summer games.
    Those are Star Ocean on the Super Famicom and Star Ocean 3 on the ps2. I like sci-fi and jrpgs so these are a great combination for me. So far I like Star Ocean 1 better.
    Last edited by Headphone Actor; 25 Jun 2017 at 11:27 AM. Reason: I'm retarded

4. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Gamevet, If you're looking to get into Titanfall 2 multiplayer shenanigans, I'm your guy! conrooks on PSN.
    I haven't played it since I finished the story when it came out. Turned it on the other day and it was a ton of fun. It's a shame they released it in the middle of everything else. It deserved everyone's attention.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. They released it at the same time as Battlefield 1. Talk about EA killing one of their own products chances with an equal competitor. Titanfall 2 probably should have came out around December.
    Last edited by gamevet; 25 Jun 2017 at 12:46 PM.

6. Titanfall and BF1 are really different games.

Neither game in that series has done well. I just don't think there is a big market for Titanfall.

7. Battlefield 1 totally took Call of Duty off of the map, and that is why Activision is going back to Call of Duty during the WWII era.

Battlefield 1 has sold nearly 15 million units.
    Last edited by gamevet; 25 Jun 2017 at 12:48 PM.

8. COD was the best selling game of 2016.

Those games are made in 3-year cycles so this year's was started in 2014. I think they're going back to WW2 because the last one had you shooting lasers on the moon and shit. Where do you go from there?