Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1727293031323335 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Summer, 2017)?

1. Matsuno is one guy. He is a guy with a clear vision and great ideas but just one guy.

2. I decided to go a little old school this weekend with a few arcade action games.

Under Defeat (PS3): I played about 3 rounds of the original on the disc. I got to about the 3rd stage each time. I need to play this some more.

Midway's Arcade Origins (PS3): I tried to get the trophies for the few remaining games I haven't completed on the disc.

Rampage: It took me about 7 or 8 tries before I could complete the 3rd level without dying. The key was to demolish the buildings in the most efficient manner quickly.

Super Sprint: The 3rd track just sucks. I'm constantly bouncing off of the walls and the one time I was about to win it, I bounced off the wall in the final s curve.

APBN: The controller setup for this game is lame. I tried using a racing wheel, after constantly running into the back of other vehicles, because of the on or off gas pedal. The stupid game wouldn't support the gas pedal with the racing wheel. WTF?!

Streets of Rage 2 (PS3): I don't even recall how I ended up getting this digital version of the game on the PS3. I played the game using Axel, and managed to get to about the 4th area. I kind of screwed myself, because I didn't know that his super punch would take down my life bar. I was wondering how my life bar was going down, even though I was the one doing all of the striking. I had a good time with it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    So is saying something without a particular person's involvement is automatically garbage.
    peter molyneux

4. Alright, that's all the DLC for Borderlands Pre Sequel. Not going to do Ultimate Vault Hunter mode for this one.

On to Tales From the Borderlands.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    How is 15 btw? Looks kinda dumb from videos.
    I only played like an hour, but I was surprised how much I liked it. It's some super weird bro-down road trip J-RPG but it works.

6. I loathed 15. Beat the entire main game in under 25 hours, with one of the last chapters being a slog worth of the annals of missed opportunities. It's a bad game in a competent jacket.
    Boo, Hiss.

I came back to FTL and I'm trying to beat the game with all ships on hard, something I haven't done yet. Prior to this round I had only beaten it on hard with Kestrel A and Mantis B. On this round so far I've completed Kestrel A, Kestrel B, Engi A, Engi B, Mantis B, Slug C, and Zoltan A. Tonight I'm trying to finish Stealth A and then I'll do another one.

I've been streaming all of this on Twitch.
    I've been thinking of running a stream for a long time, and while it's very late in the game to get started now I can finally commit the time to it that I want to.

I'm streaming Tues-Sun at 9pm EST. If you're bored or sleepy please stop by and support the stream!

I need one more follower to reach 50 followers which will qualify me for Affiliate status, and then I can monetize the channel. This is a great way for me to compartmentalize my hobby, find an audience of people that actually want to listen to me babble about games all day like I like to do, and to help subsidize the costs.

Thanks to Nick, Sleeve and Pineapple who have spent some serious time on the stream! More shout outs to Ramon, K3V and BuffaloPinball, and NGEFreek who have all dropped me a follow so far.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 08 Aug 2017 at 08:03 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. Thanks for the reminder, Cow! I started playing Overwatch this weekend and forgot about the stream :/
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Hey I have zero expectations here and I have been thrilled with it so far. It's been a lot of fun! I really appreciate any time you keep me open, it helps maintain my average viewer count. The weekdays are understandably a lot slower.

K3V and friends are doing well with their collective pinball stream so if anyone is into twitch and pinball definitely check out BuffaloPinball

10. Has anyone noticed that Twitch's IRL channel is the softcore version of MyFreeCams? Who could have seen that coming?