Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Summer, 2017)?

1. default.

2. I just started Quantum Break. This is the most visually stunning game out there, unbelievable.

Ghouls and ghost on the sega gen. Got all the way to the double satan dudes before the eyeballs and fly boss. I could not get past that area for the life of me.

Then we restarted the game and used the invincibility cheat.

Holy shit, fuck that game. We beat it and had to do the second play through. I have no real intrest in going back after seeing what they added.

I feel ya. Great game, but I couldn't even beat it with a Game Genie back in the day. I've been meaning to retry it since I'm much better at these kinds of things these days.

5. I don't think I ever made it past the elevator level without the cheat code.

6. It is a brutal fucking game, I think I made it to the second loop 1, though I had no idea there was an invincibility code, I may have to give that a try some time. I finally started Ys VII, and I'm like 7 hours into it. I really like it so far for the most part, but some of the boss fights, fuck you Falcom, fuck you.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Funny thing is, you can still fucking die because of how intense some of the platforming is.

8. I played Daytona on the Dreamcast for about an hour yesterday. The last track has a jacked up corner right before the finish line, and the best I could manage was 4th place. I'm going to try a couple of other cars to see if I can manage a better finish.

9. Started playing Horizon. It's open world and I am not a huge fan of open world, but so far I like it quite a bit. No idea if I'll ever finish it though.

10. Hollow Knight and it's damned good.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.