Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Summer, 2017)?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Playing Titanfall 2 single player, finally. My god is this game rad. The guns pack a punch and the movement is so nice.
    and just like that it is done...pretty awesome though, will probably go back on Master and try to get the other helmets

2. Back to Bloodborne. In the home stretch. Man, this game is dark AF. I'm at the end of Nightmare of Mensis. Maybe it's because I played through about 6 hours worth of the game yesterday, or maybe it's because that fight against Micolash took waaaaaaaay longer than it should have, but the game put me in a dark place. Still, it's great. Love it. I hope the sequel (if there is one) does away with even more Dark Souls conventions like all the RPG-style stat leveling up. In Bloodborne, they're just not that consequential, which is a good thing for the way the game is designed overall I think.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    I hope the sequel (if there is one) does away with even more Dark Souls conventions like all the RPG-style stat leveling up. In Bloodborne, they're just not that consequential, which is a good thing for the way the game is designed overall I think.
    Good call. That would be amazing.

4. I got No Man's Sky for $20. At that price and with the updates, it's worth playing.

I like what they were trying to do, but damn if there aren't some really basic design flaws. Why can't I talk to someone if I have no open inventory slots? Why can't I escape space battles? Why give me so many decorations for my base if there's an item limit for construction?

5. another design flaw

why play this game when I can watch paint dry

for ZERO dollars

6. Eh, I find the hate to be overblown. The game definitely has its problems, but I've had fun in the time I've played.

7. I had a blast with it for about 10-12 hours.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Truly, a sky no man was meant to own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Finally playing Yakuza on the PS2. It's pretty great, load times aside. Can't wait to see where the series goes.

10. My 1st experience with Yakuza was on the PS3. Some of the characters were goofy, but I still enjoyed playing.

My Saturn Component adapter arrived yesterday, so I played a little bit of Soviet Strike, Pebble Beach Golf and Galactic Attack. Some things look better, while others looked kind of meh because of the low Rez textures.