Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Summer, 2017)?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Finally playing Yakuza on the PS2. It's pretty great, load times aside. Can't wait to see where the series goes.
    Why would you do that when the remake is out in like a month?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Because Mzo.

I'm still playing Persona Q. After wasting a WHOLE lot of hours gathering oodles of money and fusing my "perfect" personas (which of course are only perfect for a few levels and then you need to create a higher level one), I got to the part of the game where you can distill skill cards. I'm never going to beat this thing. Having too much fun dressing up demon Barbies.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Why would you do that when the remake is out in like a month?
    Because he's going to make a YouTube of all the different versions. After he does the Batman one. And the Megaman one. Duh

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Because Mzo.

I'm still playing Persona Q. After wasting a WHOLE lot of hours gathering oodles of money and fusing my "perfect" personas (which of course are only perfect for a few levels and then you need to create a higher level one), I got to the part of the game where you can distill skill cards. I'm never going to beat this thing. Having too much fun dressing up demon Barbies.
    Are you playing with the game muted by now or are you still a Bananarama Nana at Panera?

If you put lyrics in your battle theme, then you should be sent over the border quarter Abe Vigordar.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 21 Jul 2017 at 02:22 PM.

5. It's mostly turned off, because I mostly don't listen to games. Goes back to my Master System days. The music was so awful and grating most of the time that I'd turn it down and listen to the radio or whatever.
    Now that music is mostly better, ignoring it is still a habit. Sometimes though, I think I never felt like do do do do.

Outrun sounded good, you dickbutt.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    ...The music was so awful and grating most of the time...

8. The only game music that I felt I had to mute was sega tetris and 1942.

9. Phantasy Star's music and sound effects were so good they are playing in my mind as I sit here on the final hours of Friday work; from 30 years ago.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

10. Really enjoying Curses 'N Chaos on PSN! This was a freebie for PS plus a little while back, I'm finding it really satisfying how it starts to lay on complementary enemy types the further into the game you get, ramping up the difficulty in a natural way. Great pixel art, satisfying backgrounds, and the dance command is an excellent touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!