Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1525272829303133 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Summer, 2017)?

You can do it! It's not that hard but getting there is a slog.

The key to easily beating mechasonic is that you can hit him exactly three times while he's standing there. It takes 8 hits to kill him, so you can take him out before he becomes unpredictable.

The Egg Robot just takes patience. While it's possible to hit him while he's walking, it's risky. I just wait for him to jump, make sure Sonic is all the way to the right or left so that's where the robot lands. Get the easy free hit when he lands (just one hit!) And then prepare to run or spin dash to the opposite end where the rocket punch can't reach. When he jumps, repeat.

It takes forever, but it's low risk and you'll eventually beat him easily.

I've beat them both with the level select back in the day. I don't need to do a clean playthrough to know I can do it.

If I had save states on the retro pie I'd probably done it
    Last edited by Fe 26; 05 Aug 2017 at 05:29 PM.

You can save state in most (all?) Of the Retroarch emus. I think it's select + l1 and select +r1 to save or load states.

4. Mopping up the DLC in Borderlands Pre Sequel.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. I am playing RE7 and holy hell is this game creeping me out. And Yoshi wants to play this in VR? I'd piss my pants

beat sonic 1 fairly. I'm not completely sure if I ever done this before.

lol, I had forgotten that robotnik was so evil, he throws your ass back into water levels at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I am playing RE7 and holy hell is this game creeping me out. And Yoshi wants to play this in VR? I'd piss my pants
    Awesome. I can't wait.

8. I can't stop playing Final Fantasy 12. It is such an amazing game, it is hard to understand how they went from this to 13.

9. Because all the good talent left during/ between those games.

10. How is 15 btw? Looks kinda dumb from videos.