Page 1 of 40 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Summer, 2017)?

What Are You Playing (Summer, 2017)?

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (NS) - I completed the third Divine Beast, but I feel like there is so much left to do that I am in no hurry to do the fourth and Ganon. I think I've done about half the shrines. I have yet to look at a map online at all, so I've played it very organically up to this point. My original plan was to have it wrapped up before hard mode was released, but that's looking less likely unless I just make a run for it.

Super Dodgeball (MVS) - This is the first of my current MVS library that is actually new to me. I grabbed it at the peak of Tokyo Rumble enjoyment to continue playing the series. I love these third party games that took on the distinct Neo style and wish there were more of them.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PC) - I got through the first two chapters on Über on Sunday but need to get back to it. I am playing this one first since it's both first in timeline order and sans the story elements that connect New Order to the upcoming New Colossus. The difficulty removes pretty much all temptation to play it like Doom. Instead it's more of a Dishonored experience, which I prefer anyway.

2. Heroes of the Storm- My game of forever. Once the 2.0 update came out, it became infinitely more fun to play. Still trying to learn new characters out and ready to dive into a new season. No other mobas click for me but this one is my favorite game for a year now.

Horizon Zero Dawn- Trying to fill the Zelda shaped hole in my heart with this one. It's doing the trick so far. Interesting world and gorgeous as hell. This will be my single player game for a bit

Playerunknown Battlegrounds- I plan on getting back into this. Solo puts me into a panic, which is great for a round or two. Still no chicken dinner yet, but I regularly get top 5. Anyone here playing this one? I'd love to group!

3. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (NS) - Making my push to finish this. I'm way behind Yoshi, only having finished the first divine beast. About to go to work on the Gerudo one. No interest in hard mode, but I'll grab the extra story stuff at the end of the year.

Disgaea 5 (NS) - Really just starting out on this one. About 3 hours so far. It's one of my favorite series to zone out to while watching TV.

Injustice 2 (XO) - Like a polished version of the first game with some better characters. Girlfriend and I play this game occasionally as well as...

Mario Kart 8 (NS) - My first time playing a Mario Kart since Wii, and it's pretty great. Only complaint is I wish there were more maps for the battle modes.

Destiny (PS4) - Re-acclimating myself to this horseshit before Destiny 2. I'm a masochist.

I forgot that Injustice 2 came out. I need to grab it.

5. Prey. It's the best game this year

Also Nex Machina, the best arcade game this year

6. Wipeout Omega Collection - probably the last WO we're ever gonna get.
    Red Dead Redemption - in Mexico now, great game.

7. NieR: Automata
    Uncharted 4
    Super Smash Bros Melee

8. I finally got around to playing Titan Fall 2 on the PS4. I've played about an hour of the campaign so far.

I've been sitting on Gran Turismo 6 for a little over a month now, so I decided to pop the disc into my PS3 to get the game loaded up and let it update. Holy shit was that a pain in the ass. The downloads took less than an hour, until the game booted up, and that is where the bullshit hit the fan. The game took over 6 hours to update and decompress files to install. WTF Sony?!

I've been playing The Witcher 3 on and off for the PC for quite some time now. I find it to be kind of crazy that I've spent over 70 hours with the game, yet my character is only level 20.
    Last edited by gamevet; 24 Jun 2017 at 10:15 PM.

9. how many sandwiches did you make

10. I watched a movie (Get Out) with my wife, we ate dinner, I took a nap and then I played a little bit of The Witcher 3. It was insane.